Standard: ISO - 19618
FINE CERAMICS (ADVANCED CERAMICS, ADVANCED TECHNICAL CERAMICS) - MEASUREMENT METHOD FOR NORMAL SPECTRAL EMISSIVITY USING BLACKBODY REFERENCE WITH AN FTIR SPECTROMETER
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a method used for the determination of normal spectral emissivity and normal quasi-total emissivity of fine ceramics using blackbody reference with a Fourier transform infrared spectrometer (FTIR) at elevated temperatures. This method is applicable to fine ceramics, ceramic matrix composites, and continuous fibre-reinforced ceramic matrix composites which are opaque and highly non-reflective at wavelengths between 1,67 μm and 25 μm. The applicable temperature range is approximately 350 K to 1 100 K.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|