Standard: ISO - 16355-4
APPLICATIONS OF STATISTICAL AND RELATED METHODS TO NEW TECHNOLOGY AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROCESS - PART 4: ANALYSIS OF NON-QUANTITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE VOICE OF CUSTOMER AND VOICE OF STAKEHOLDER
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document describes the analysis of the voice of the customer (VOC) and the voice of the stakeholder (VOS). These include translation of VOC and VOS into true customer needs, prioritization of these needs, and competitive benchmarking of alternatives from the customer’s perspective. This document also provides recommendations on the use of the applicable tools and methods.
Users of this document include all organization functions necessary to ensure customer satisfaction, including business planning, marketing, sales, research and development (R and D), engineering, information technology (IT), manufacturing, procurement, quality, production, service, packaging and logistics, support, testing, regulatory, and other phases in hardware, software, service, and system organizations.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|