Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-056: PART 2
SAFETY MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR DEFENCE SYSTEMS - PART 2 : GUIDANCE ON ESTABLISHING A MEANS OF COMPLYING WITH PART 1
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and Applicability
Defence Standard 00-056 Part 1 specifies the requirements for achieving, assuring and managing the safety of Products, Services and/or Systems (PSS) defined by the scope of contract.
Part 2 provides the Contractor with guidance for compliance with the requirements, thereby supporting the MOD in meeting their obligations with regard to the management of Risk to Life associated with the operation of military systems.
Part 2 also provides guidance on tailoring and contracting with a generic matrix enabling acquisition staff to tailor the requirements to meet their PSS profile. Domain specific matrices are also included in the Annex B Appendices and mandated by the relevant Regulator.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-056: part 2|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 32.