Standard: AAMI 15223-1
MEDICAL DEVICES-SYMBOLS TO BE USED WITH MEDICAL DEVICE LABELS, LABELLING AND INFORMATION TO BE SUPPLIED- PART 1: GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document identifies requirements for symbols used in medical device labelling that convey information on the safe and effective use of medical devices. It also lists symbols that satisfy the requirements of this document.
This document is applicable to symbols used in a broad spectrum of medical devices, which are marketed globally and therefore need to meet different regulatory requirements.
These symbols may be used on the medical device itself, on its packaging or in the associated documentation. The requirements of this document are not intended to apply to symbols specified in other standards.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 15223-1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|