Standard: IAPMO LA PC
CITY OF LOS ANGELES PLUMBING CODE AMENDMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The provisions of this code shall apply to the erection, installation, alteration, repair, relocation, replacement, addition to, use, or maintenance of plumbing systems within this jurisdiction.
Purpose. The purpose of this Code is to safeguard health, life, property and public welfare by regulating the design, alteration, construction, installation, repair, and quality of materials for plumbing, fire sprinkler, rainwater piping, standpipe, subsurface drainage piping, swimming pool piping, reclaimed water piping, underground fire-protection piping, and graywater piping systems installed in the City.
|Organization:||International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials|
|Document Number:||iapmo la pc|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 499.