BSI - BS PD CEN/TR 15193-2
Energy performance of buildings — Energy requirements for lighting Part 2: Explanation and justification of EN 15193-1, Module M9
|Publication Date:||30 April 2017|
|ICS Code (Lighting in general):||91.160.01|
|ICS Code (Other installations in buildings):||91.140.99|
|ICS Code (Thermal insulation of buildings):||91.120.10|
This Technical Report is accompanying the lighting standard EN 15193-1:2017 and gives information to support the correct understanding, use and national implementation of this lighting standard.
This document provides:
- commentary to clauses of the standard;
- explanation on the procedures and gives background information;
- justification of the choices that have been made;
- description of the processes;
- spreadsheet of the calculation process;
- worked examples and benchmark values;
- advice on lighting control systems; and
- guidance on the lighting design for domestic buildings.
This document discusses but does not formally detail the lighting design process.