Standard: AAMI 15675
CARDIOVASCULAR IMPLANTS AND ARTIFICIAL ORGANS-CARDIOPULMONARY BYPASS SYSTEMS-ARTERIAL BLOOD LINE FILTERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies requirements for sterile, single-use, arterial blood line filters intended to filter and remove emboli, debris, blood clots and other potentially hazardous solid and gaseous material from the blood of humans during cardiopulmonary bypass surgery.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 15675|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|