Standard: AAMI 15676
CARDIOVASCULAR IMPLANTS AND ARTIFICIAL ORGANS-REQUIREMENTS FOR SINGLEUSE TUBING PACKS FOR CARDIOPULMONARY BYPASS AND EXTRACORPOREAL MEMBRANE OXYGENATION (ECMO)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies requirements for single-use tubing packs for cardiopulmonary bypass and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO). This document is applicable to all medical tubing intended for cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) and/or extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), but specific requirements and tests are included for tubing intended for use with peristaltic pumps during (short-term, i.e. <6 h duration) CPB surgery or (longterm, i.e. >24 h) ECMO procedures. The sterility and non-pyrogenicity provisions of this document are applicable to tubing packs labelled as “sterile”.
This document is applicable only to the tubing aspects for multifunctional systems that may have integral components such as blood gas exchangers (oxygenators), reservoirs, blood filters, defoamers, blood pumps, etc.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 15676|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|