Standard: AAMI 26782
ANAESTHETIC AND RESPIRATORY EQUIPMENT - SPIROMETERS INTENDED FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF TIME FORCED EXPIRED VOLUMES IN HUMANS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies requirements for SPIROMETERS intended for the assessment of pulmonary function in humans weighing more than 10 kg.
This International Standard applies to a SPIROMETER that measure timed forced expired volumes, either as part of an integrated lung function device or as a stand-alone device, irrespective of the measuring method employed.
Devices intended for continuously monitoring PATIENTS are outside the scope of this International Standard.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 26782|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|