Standard: NACE 21413
PREDICTION OF INTERNAL CORROSION IN OILFIELD SYSTEMS FROM SYSTEM CONDITIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Section 1 provides the reader with an overview of critical parameters. Section 2 describes the main differences between the corrosion models considered in the report and provides a high level guideline to engage in corrosion prediction. Sections 3 to 11 provide details of each parameter considered.
Task Group (TG) 076 on Oil and Gas Production, Corrosion Prediction prepared this report in 2017. TG 076 is administered by Specific Technology Group (STG) 31 on Oil and Gas Production—Corrosion and Scale Inhibition, and is sponsored by STG 60 on Corrosion Mechanisms and STG 61 on Inhibition—Corrosion and Scaling. This report is issued by NACE International under the auspices of STG 31.
|Document Number:||nace 21413|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|