Standard: ECIA - EIA 61710
POWER LAW MODEL - GOODNESS-OF- FIT TESTS AND ESTIMATION METHODS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies procedures to estimate the parameters of the power law model, to provide confidence intervals for the failure intensity, to provide prediction intervals for the times to future failures, and to test the goodness-of-fit of the power law model to data from repairable items. It is assumed that the time to failure data have been collected from an item, or some identical items operating under the same conditions (e.g. environment and load).
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Document Number:||eia 61710|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|