Standard: IEEE 11073-20702
HEALTH INFORMATICS-POINT-OF-CARE MEDICAL DEVICE COMMUNICATION PART 20702: MEDICAL DEVICES COMMUNICATION PROFILE FOR WEB SERVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The scope of this standard is a communication protocol specification for a distributed system of point-of-care (PoC) medical devices and medical IT systems that need to exchange data or safely control networked PoC medical devices by defining a profile for Web Service specifications and defining additional Web Service specifications as part of this standard.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 11073-20702|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.