Standard: AAMI 7199
CARDIOVASCULAR IMPLANTS AND ARTIFICIAL ORGANS - BLOOD-GAS EXCHANGERS (OXYGENATORS)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies requirements for sterile, single-use, extracorporeal blood-gas exchangers (oxygenators) intended for supply of oxygen to, and removal of carbon dioxide from, the blood of humans.
This document also applies to heat exchangers and arterial filters that are integral parts of the oxygenator.
This document also applies to external equipment unique to the use of the oxygenator.
This document does not apply to
— implanted oxygenators,
— liquid oxygenators,
— extracorporeal circuits (blood tubing),
— separate heat exchangers,
— separate ancillary devices, and
— separate arterial line filter.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 7199|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|