DIN EN 10365
Hot rolled steel channels, I and H sections - Dimensions and masses
|Publication Date:||1 May 2017|
|ICS Code (Steel profiles):||77.140.70|
This European standard specifies the nominal dimensions and masses of the hot rolled steel channels, I and H sections.
The following shapes are covered by this standard:
- Parallel flange I sections IPE;
- Wide flange beams HE;
- Extra wide flange beams HL and HLZ;
- Wide flange columns HD;
- Wide flange bearing piles HP and UBP;
- Universal beams UB;
- Universal columns UC;
- Taper flange I sections IPN and J.
- Parallel flange channels UPE and PFC;
- Taper flange channels UPN, U and CH.
These requirements do not apply to hot rolled steel channels, I and H sections from stainless steel.