Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.5.29
FLUID POWER SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS - ELECTRICALLY-CONTROLLED INDUSTRIAL VALVES - INTERFACE DIMENSIONS FOR ELECTRICAL CONNECTORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard includes interface dimensions and configurations for electrical plug-type connectors (not intended for current interruption) used with a single or double electrically-controlled fluid power control valve used in industrial (in-plant) applications.
This standard is intended to:
a) simplify variety and facilitate installation and servicing; and
b) promote interchangeability and greater use of electrically-controlled fluid power controls.
This standard applies to the dimensional criteria, pin usage and installation requirements of products manufactured in conformance with this standard. It does not fully define their functional characteristics.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.5.29|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.5.29||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2007-02-16||Revision: R1||Status: INAC|
|NFPA T3.5.29||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-02-16||Revision: R1||Status: INAC|
|NFPA T3.5.29||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-10-29||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|