Standard: AAMI 60601-2-2
MEDICAL ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT-PART 2-2: PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BASIC SAFETY AND ESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE OF HIGH FREQUENCY SURGICAL EQUIPMENT AND HIGH FREQUENCY SURGICAL ACCESSORIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Applies to medical electrical equipment which generates high frequency currents intended for the performance of surgical tasks and to surgical accessories intended to conduct, supplement or monitor high frequency energy applied to the patient from high frequency surgical equipment.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 60601-2-2|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|