Standard: GME 00202
POWDER COAT FINISH
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Powder coating finishes applied by electrostatic spray or fluidized bed techniques. This specification is not applicable for the body itself and body elements respectively (doors, hood, tailgate).
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 00202|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 00202||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-04-01||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|
|GME 00202||Change Type:||Update Date: 1994-02-01||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.