ICC I-CODE IFC
I-Codes: IFC – International Fire Code
|Publication Date:||1 January 2018|
This code establishes regulations affecting or relating to structures, processes, premises and safeguards regarding all of the following:
1. The hazard of fire and explosion arising from the storage, handling or use of structures, materials or devices.
2. Conditions hazardous to life, property or public welfare in the occupancy of structures or premises.
3. Fire hazards in the structure or on the premises from occupancy or operation.
4. Matters related to the construction, extension, repair, alteration or removal of fire suppression or alarm systems.
5. Conditions affecting the safety of fire fighters and emergency responders during emergency operations.
Appendices. Provisions in the appendices shall not apply unless specifically adopted.