Standard: IEEE - C62.42.0
APPLICATION OF SURGE-PROTECTIVE COMPONENTS IN SURGE-PROTECTIVE DEVICES AND EQUIPMENT PORTS-OVERVIEW
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The IEEE C62.42™ guide series covers surge-protective components (SPCs) used in power and telecom surge-protective devices (SPDs) and equipment ports. This overview covers the following:
Protective functions both non-linear and linear
Component technologies and characteristics
Common circuit designs used in SPDs and equipment ports
Information on the impulse (surge) generators used to test SPCs
Additional parts of IEEE C62.42™ on specific SPC technologies provide details on the following:
Characteristics and ratings
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 33.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.