Information technology - Biometric presentation attack detection - Part 3: Testing and reporting
|Publication Date:||1 September 2017|
|ICS Code (Identification cards. Chip cards. Biometrics):||35.240.15|
This document establishes:
- principles and methods for performance assessment of presentation attack detection mechanisms;
- reporting of testing results from evaluations of presentation attack detection mechanisms;
- a classification of known attack types (in an informative annex).
Outside the scope are:
- standardization of specific PAD mechanisms;
- detailed information about countermeasures (i.e. anti-spoofing techniques), algorithms, or sensors;
- overall system-level security or vulnerability assessment.
The attacks considered in this document take place at the sensor during presentation. Any other attacks are considered outside the scope of this document.