Standard: CSA ISO/IEC 7813
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - IDENTIFICATION CARDS - FINANCIAL TRANSACTION CARDS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies the data structure and data content of track data used to initiate financial transactions. It takes into consideration both human and physical aspects and states minimum requirements of conformity. It references layout, recording techniques, numbering systems, registration procedures, but not security requirements.
ISO/IEC 10373 specifies the test procedures used to check ID-1 cards against the parameters specified in this International Standard.
|Document Number:||csa iso/iec 7813|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|