DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT W 9
|Publication Date:||1 June 2017|
|ICS Code (Flanges, couplings and joints):||23.040.60|
|ICS Code (Pressure vessels):||23.020.30|
This AD 2000-Merkblatt covers:
- forged and seamless rolled flanges,
- flanges formed by bending from sections, bar steel or strip stock and flash-butt welded flanges,
- flanges cut from plates/sheets,
- flanges manufactured by machining from rolled or forged sectional steel and bar steel,
- cast flanges made of cast steel.
They are made of ferritic, austenitic and austenitic-ferritic steels for the construction of pressure vessels which are operated at working temperatures and ambient temperatures down to −10 °C and up to the upper temperature limits specified in Clause 2 and the relevant AD 2000-Merkblätter for the starting materials. For working temperatures below −10 °C, AD 2000-Merkblatt W 10 also applies.
This AD 2000-Merkblatt does not cover integrally cast flanges. For flanges produced by the pressure equipment manufacturer, Clauses 2, 3, 4 and 7 apply.
The basic requirements for the materials and the material manufacturer are specified in the AD 2000-Merkblatt W 0.