Standard: IAPMO IGC 156
WASH FOUNTAINS AND LAVATORY SYSTEMS WITH OR WITHOUT WATER CLOSETS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard covers wash fountains and lavatory systems with or without water closets and specifies requirements for materials, physical characteristics, performance testing, and markings.
The requirements of this Standard are not intended to prevent the use of alternative materials or methods of construction provided such alternatives meet the intent and requirements of this Standard.
Proposals for amendments to this Standard will be processed in accordance with the standards writing procedures of IAPMO.
The user’s attention is called to the possibility that compliance with this Standard might require use of an invention covered by patent rights. By publication of this Standard, no position is taken with respect to the validity of any such claim(s) or of any patent rights in connection therewith. If a patent holder has filed a statement of willingness to grant a license under these rights on reasonable and nondiscriminatory terms and conditions to applicants desiring to obtain such a license, then details can be obtained from IAPMO.
|Organization:||International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials|
|Document Number:||iapmo igc 156|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|