Conformance of ITU-T H.810 personal health system: Personal Health Devices interface Part 5I: Medication adherence monitor
|Publication Date:||1 April 2017|
The scope of this Recommendation1 is to provide a test suite structure (TSS) and the test purposes (TP) for the Personal Health Devices interface based on the requirements defined in the Continua Design Guidelines (CDG) [ITU-T H.810 (2016)]. The objective of this test specification is to provide a high probability of interoperability at this interface.
The TSS and TP for the Personal Health Devices interface have been divided into the parts specified below. This Recommendation covers Part 5, subpart 5I.
- Part 1: Optimized exchange protocol. Personal Health Device
- Part 2: Optimized exchange protocol. Personal Health Gateway
- Part 3: Continua design guidelines. Personal Health Device
- Part 4: Continua design guidelines. Personal Health Gateway
- Part 5: Device specializations. Personal Health Devices interface.
This document is divided into the following subparts:
• Part 5A: Weighing scales
• Part 5B: Glucose meter
• Part 5C: Pulse oximeter
• Part 5D: Blood pressure monitor
• Part 5E: Thermometer
• Part 5F: Cardiovascular fitness and activity monitor
• Part 5G: Strength fitness equipment
• Part 5H: Independent living activity hub
• Part 5I: Adherence monitor
• Part 5J: Insulin pump
• Part 5K: Peak expiratory flow monitor
• Part 5L: Body composition analyser
• Part 5M: Basic electrocardiograph
• Part 5N: International normalized ratio monitor
• Part 5O: Sleep apnoea breathing therapy equipment (SABTE)
• Part 5P: Continuous glucose monitor (CGM)
- Part 6: Device specializations. Personal Health Gateway
- Part 7: Continua Design Guidelines. BLE Personal Health Device
- Part 8: Continua Design Guidelines. BLE Personal Health Gateway
- Part 9: Personal Health Devices Transcoding Whitepaper. Personal Health Devices
- Part 10: Personal Health Devices Transcoding Whitepaper. Personal Health Gateway
1 This Recommendation includes an electronic attachment with the protocol implementation conformance statements (PICS) and the protocol implementation extra information for testing (PIXIT) required for the implementation of Annex A.