Standard: IEC 60068-2-52 REDLINE
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING – PART 2-52: TESTS – TEST KB: SALT MIST, CYCLIC (SODIUM CHLORIDE SOLUTION)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60068-2 specifies the application of the cyclic salt mist test to components or equipment designed to withstand a salt-laden atmosphere as salt can degrade the performance of parts manufactured using metallic and/or non-metallic materials.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-52 redline|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.