Submarine Pipeline Systems
|Publication Date:||1 October 2017|
This standard provides guidance and requirements to concept development, design, construction, operation and abandonment of pipeline systems. The standard includes guidance and criteria to:
- design basis (survey, environmental data, soil sampling)
- design criteria (layout, LRFD format and functional)
- material selection and corrosion control
- line pipe
- offshore construction and pre-commissioning
- operation and abandonment
- material testing
- non-destructive testing (NDT).
The focus is on structural integrity of the pipeline.