|Publication Date:||29 November 2017|
• Create more reliable code with closures and immutable data
• Convert existing methods into pure functions, and loops into recursive methods
• Develop more powerful applications with currying and function composition
• Separate the logic of your system from implementation details
• Implement composition and chaining techniques to simplify coding
• Use functional programming techniques where it makes the most sense
You'll delve into functional programming; including writing and testing pure functions, reducing side-effects, and other features to make your applications functional in nature.
Specifically, we'll explore techniques to simplify coding, apply recursion for loopless coding, learn ways to achieve immutability, implement design patterns, and work with data types.
Style and approach