Standard: IEC 60051-6
DIRECT ACTING INDICATING ANALOGUE ELECTRICAL MEASURING INSTRUMENTS AND THEIR ACCESSORIES - PART 6: SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR OHMMETERS (IMPEDANCE METERS) AND CONDUCTANCE METERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60051 applies to direct acting indicating analogue electrical measuring ohmmeters (impedance meters) and conductance meters.
This document also applies to some non-interchangeable accessories of ohmmeters (impedance meters) and conductance meters.
This document also applies to a direct acting indicating electrical measuring instrument whose scale marks do not correspond directly to its electrical input quantity, provided that the relationship between them is known.
This document also applies to electronic devices of ohmmeters (impedance meters) and conductance meters in their measuring and/or auxiliary circuits.
This document does not apply to insulation ohmmeters, grounding ohmmeters and external commercial power ohmmeters (impedance meters) and conductance meters.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60051-6|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60051-6||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1984-01-01||Revision: 4.0||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 11.