Standard: IEC 60051-7
DIRECT ACTING INDICATING ANALOGUE ELECTRICAL MEASURING INSTRUMENTS AND THEIR ACCESSORIES – PART 7: SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MULTI-FUNCTION INSTRUMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60051 applies to multi-function analogue instruments.
This document also applies to non-interchangeable accessories (as defined in 3.1.23 of IEC 60051-1:2016) used with multi-function analogue instruments.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60051-7|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60051-7||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1984-01-01||Revision: 4.0||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 11.