Standard: IEC 60050-692
INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL VOCABULARY – PART 692: GENERATION, TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY – DEPENDABILITY AND QUALITY OF SERVICE OF ELECTRIC POWER SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60050 gives the terminology used when considering the dependability and quality of service of electric power systems. It has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 108, Guidelines for ensuring the coherency of IEC publications – Application of horizontal standards.
This terminology is consistent with the terminology developed in the other specialized parts of the IEV.
This horizontal standard is primarily intended for use by technical committees in the preparation of standards in accordance with the principles laid down in IEC Guide 108.
One of the responsibilities of a technical committee is, wherever applicable, to make use of horizontal standards in the preparation of its publications.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60050-692|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.