DIN ISO 8132
Hydraulic fluid power - Mounting dimensions for accessories for single rod cylinders, 16 MPa (160 bar) medium and 25 MPa (250 bar) series (ISO 8132:2014)
|Publication Date:||1 December 2017|
|ICS Code (Cylinders):||23.100.20|
This International Standard specifies the mounting dimensions required for the interchangeability of accessories for 16 MPa [160 bar] medium series cylinders in accordance with ISO 6020-1 and for 25 MPa (250 bar) series cylinders, in accordance with ISO 6022. The accessories have been designed specifically for use with cylinders manufactured in accordance with ISO 6020-1 and ISO 6022, but this does not limit their application.
NOTE 1 bar = 0,1 MPa = 105 Pa; 1 MPa = 1 N/mm2
This International Standard covers the following accessories, identified in accordance with ISO 6099:
- AP2 - rod clevis, female thread (see Figure 1 and Table 1);
- AF3 - rod flange, circular (see Figure 2 and Table 2);
- AB4 - clevis bracket, straight (see Figure 3 and Table 3);
- AB3 - clevis bracket, in angle (see Figure 4 and Table 4);
- AT4 - trunnion bracket (see Figure 5 and Table 5);
- AA4-R - pivot pin, plain (cotter pin or snap ring type) (see Figure 6 and Table 6);
- AA4-S - pivot pin, plain (split pins) (see Figure 7 and Table 7);
- AA6-R - pivot pin, spherical bearing (cotter pin or snap ring type) (see Figure 6 and Table 6);
- AA6-S - pivot pin, spherical bearing (split pins) (see Figure 7 and Table 7);
- AP6 - rod eye spherical, female thread (see Figure 8 and Table 8);
- AP4 - rod eye plain, female thread (see Figure 9 and Table 9).
These accessories are used on hydraulic cylinders for mechanically transmitting the cylinder force. The design of these accessories is based on the maximum forces resulting from the specified internal diameters of the cylinders and pressures according to ISO 3320 and ISO 3322.
This International Standard applies only to the dimensional criteria of products manufactured in conformity with this International Standard; it does not apply to their functional characteristics.