ETSI - TR 103 313
System Reference document (SRdoc); Technical characteristics for SRD equipment using Ultra Wide Band Sensor technology (UWB); Medical, wellness and assisted living applications
|Publication Date:||1 March 2017|
The present document provides information on the intended applications, the technical parameters, the relation to the existing spectrum regulation and additional new radio spectrum requirements for UWB equipment for the operation in medical, wellness and assisted living environments and applications in the band below 10 GHz.
The applications can be divided in 3 different categories of medical applications:
• Category A: Communication Devices in controlled medical environments.
• Category B: Contact based sensing and imaging devices.
• Category C: Off-body/off-materia
The application environments of the presented technologies will cover home environments for assisted living applications, hospital environments including doctor's surgeries and automotive environments.
The present document includes necessary information to support the co-operation between ETSI and the Electronic Communications Committee (ECC) of the European Conference of Post and Telecommunications Administrations (CEPT), including:
• Detailed market information (annex A).
• Technical information (annex B).
• Relation to existing spectrum regulation (annex C).