Standard: LUL - G1038
NETWORK IMPROVEMENT THE MANAGEMENT AND INVESTIGATION OF SIGNAL PASSED AT DANGER (SPAD) INCIDENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document summarises the requirements covering the investigation and management of SPAD incidents and the additional monitoring, coaching and support arrangements for Train Operators and other staff who are considered to be responsible for (or involved in) an incident. This document supersedes the 2002, THE INVESTIGATION AND MANAGEMENT OF SIGNAL PASSED AT DANGER (SPAD) INCIDENTS
The need to provide timely and appropriate support to Train Operators involved in SPAD incidents is recognised. This can be achieved by effective learning and communication, to raise Train Operator awareness of potential problems and the proper investigation and analysis of SPAD incidents with, where appropriate, action plans to improve performance.
The objective is to achieve a reduction in the number of SPAD incidents on the Underground by the implementation of this policy and through your professionalism in operating our trains.
Consultation on this approach has taken place at a Joint Working Party of the Trains Health & Safety Council and Trains Functional Council.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|