Standard: LUL - G1234
INCIDENT RECORDING, INVESTIGATION AND REPORTING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to all incidents reported by Service Control and/or Trains Duty Managers, where:
• An ‘Incident’ can be defined as – "an unplanned event that results in, or in slightly different circumstances could result in harm to people, damage to property or the environment, or a loss of process."
• The Company's requirements for incident reporting and investigation are set out in standard S5557 (INCIDENT REPORTING AND LOCAL INVESTIGATION).
This document is intended to clarify the application of these procedures for Service Controllers and Duty Managers.
Note: It does not cover incident management nor incident reports generated by Station or non operational staff.
The purpose of this Guidance is to ensure that incidents are properly investigated, then promptly and accurately reported.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1234||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: INAC|
|G1234||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-03-01||Status: INAC|
|G1234||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-02-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.