Standard: UL - 1564 CRD
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY INDUSTRIAL BATTERY CHARGERS - SECTION / PARAGRAPH REFERENCE: NEW SUPPLEMENT SB SUBJECT: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR LITHIUM ION BATTERIES USED WITH INDUSTRIAL BATTERY CHARGERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These requirements supplement and in some cases modify the requirements in Sections 1 – 49 and Supplement SA. This equipment is intended for the charging of batteries that comply with
UL 2271 (BBCA) Batteries for Use in Light Electric Vehicle (LEV) Applications or
UL 2580 (BBAS) Batteries for Use in Electric Vehicles.
|Document Number:||1564 crd|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|