Standard: LUL - G1154
A GUIDE TO STREET WORKS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to the activities of the LU Infrastructure Protection Street Works Team (IP Team) in dealing with utility and highway authority works in the highway over or in close proximity to LU shallow assets under the street. It also applies to others in LU that may receive a Street Works Notice.
Works to utilities or highways undertaken by other LU departments are not included within this guidance and (unless specifically agreed) LU Infrastructure Protection would not normally deal with Street Works created by another LU department.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the requirements of London Underground (LU) standard S1023 “Infrastructure Protection” regarding Street Works.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1154||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-12-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.