Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 105
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
No person may conduct a parachute operation, and no pilot in command of an aircraft may allow a parachute operation to be conducted from an aircraft, if that operation creates a hazard to air traffic or to persons or property on the surface
(a) Except as provided in paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section, this part prescribes rules governing parachute operations conducted in the United States.
(b) This part does not apply to a parachute operation conducted—
(1) In response to an in-flight emergency, or
(2) To meet an emergency on the surface when it is conducted at the direction or with the approval of an agency of the United States, or of a State, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, or a possession of the United States, or an agency or political subdivision thereof.
(c) Sections 105.5, 105.9, 105.13, 105.15, 105.17, 105.19 through 105.23, 105.25(a)(1) and 105.27 of this part do not apply to a parachute operation conducted by a member of an Armed Force—
(1) Over or within a restricted area when that area is under the control of an Armed Force.
(2) During military operations in uncontrolled airspace.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 105|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 105||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2018-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 105||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 105||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 105||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 105||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 105||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 105||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|