Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1212
PRIVACY ACT-NASA REGULATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and purpose.
This part 1212 implements the Privacy Act of 1974, as amended (5 U.S.C. 552a). It establishes procedures for individuals to access their Privacy Act records and to request amendment of information in records concerning them. It also provides procedures for administrative appeals and other remedies. This part applies to systems of records located at or under the cognizance of NASA Headquarters, NASA Field Centers, and NASA Component Installations, as defined in part 1201 of this chapter.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1212|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 1212||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2018-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 1212||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1212||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1212||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1212||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1212||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|