Standard: 10010-1 BULLETIN
DRAFT: BUILDING ENVELOPE THERMAL INSULATION EPD REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains the Product Category Rule (PCR) requirements for a Building Envelope Thermal Insulation Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) published in coordination with the EN 15804 standard. The requirements for the background Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) project report used to inform the EPD are contained in UL Environment’s Part A: Life Cycle Assessment Calculation Rules and Report Requirements. This Part B document, coupled with the Part A, conforms to the EN 15804, ISO 21930, and ISO 14025 sustainability standards for EPD reporting.
This PCR addresses requirements for creating an Industry Wide EPD to enable a pathway towards comparative benchmarking against company specific EPDs.
|Document Number:||10010-1 bulletin|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|10010-1 BULLETIN||Change Type: BULL||Update Date: 2017-05-19||Status: ACTV|