CENELEC - EN 140401-803
Detail specification: Fixed low power film SMD resistors - Cylindrical - Stability classes 0,05; 0,1; 0,25; 0,5; 1; 2
|Publication Date:||1 September 2007|
|ICS Code (Fixed resistors):||31.040.10|
This European Standard was prepared by the Technical Committee CENELEC TC 40XB, Resistors.
The text of the draft was submitted to the Unique Acceptance Procedure and was approved by CENELEC as EN 140401-803 on 2007-05-01.
This European Standard supersedes EN 140401-803:2002 + A1:2003.
Preceding documents on the subject covered by this specification have been
- CECC 40 401-803:1997,
only on resistors without established reliability, now version A:
- CECC 40 401-005:1990; 1991; 1992,
only on resistors with established reliability, now version E:
- CECC 40 401-001:1988; 1990.
Compared to the superseded standard, the following changes have been implemented:
- modification of the title;
- introduction of a test on the resistance to electrostatic discharge in 1.6 and Annex A;
- introduction of description and test methods for lead-free soldering in 1.8, 1.10.3 and Annex A;
- introduction of the code letters for temperature coefficient as given in EN 60062;
- revision of the ordering information in 1.9.4;
- revised information on pulse load capability in 1.10.6;
- revised information on resistance value drift in 1.10.7;
- revised information on current noise in 1.10.9;
- adoption of the IECQ rules of procedure, QC 001002-3;
- revision of the sample quantities and the sequence of tests in Annex A;
- editorial revision.