Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 249
PRESERVATION OF AIR CARRIER RECORDS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Subparts A and B of this part apply to:
(a) Air carriers, as defined in 49 U.S.C. 40102, that hold either certificates of public convenience and necessity or certificates for all-cargo air service.
(b) Public charter operators, as defined in part 380 of this chapter.
(c) Overseas military personnel charter operators, as defined in part 372 of this chapter.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 249|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 249||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2018-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 249||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 249||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 249||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 249||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 249||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 249||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|