Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 252
SMOKING ABOARD AIRCRAFT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part implements a ban on smoking as defined in § 252.3, including the use of electronic cigarettes and certain other devices, on flights by air carriers and foreign air carriers.
This part applies to operations of air carriers engaged in interstate, intrastate and foreign air transportation and to foreign air carriers engaged in foreign air transportation.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 252|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 252||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 252||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 252||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 252||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 252||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 252||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|