Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 382
NONDISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY IN AIR TRAVEL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
What is the purpose of this part?
The purpose of this part is to carry out the Air Carrier Access Act of 1986, as amended. This rule prohibits both U.S. and foreign carriers from discriminating against passengers on the basis of disability; requires carriers to make aircraft, other facilities, and services accessible; and requires carriers to take steps to accommodate passengers with a disability.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 382|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 382||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 382||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 382||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 382||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 382||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 382||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|