Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 389
FEES AND CHARGES FOR SPECIAL SERVICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Policy and scope.
Pursuant to the provisions of Title V of the Independent Offices Appropriation Act of 1952 (5 U.S.C. 140) as implemented by Bureau of Budget Circular A–25, dated September 23, 1959, the Board sets forth in this regulation the special services made available by the Board and prescribes the fees to be paid for these and various other services.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 389|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 389||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 389||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 389||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 389||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 389||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 389||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|