Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 23
AIRWORTHINESS STANDARDS: NORMAL, UTILITY, ACROBATIC, AND COMMUTER CATEGORY AIRPLANES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) This part prescribes airworthiness standards for the issue of type certificates, and changes to those certificates, for airplanes in the normal, utility, acrobatic, and commuter categories.
(b) Each person who applies under Part 21 for such a certificate or change must show compliance with the applicable requirements of this part.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 23|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 23||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 23||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 23||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 23||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 23||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 23||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|