Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 16
RULES OF PRACTICE FOR FEDERALLY-ASSISTED AIRPORT ENFORCEMENT PROCEEDINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
General. The provisions of this part govern all Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) proceedings involving Federally-assisted airports, except for complaints or requests for determination filed with the Secretary under 14 CFR part 302, whether the proceedings are instituted by order of the FAA or by filing a complaint with the FAA.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 16|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 16||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 16||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 16||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 16||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 16||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 16||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.