Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 293
INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part applies to air carriers and foreign air carriers providing scheduled transportation of passengers and their baggage in foreign air transportation.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 293|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 293||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 293||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 293||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 293||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 293||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 293||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.