Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 414
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part establishes procedures for obtaining a safety approval and renewing and transferring an existing safety approval. Safety approvals issued under this part may be used to support the application review for one or more launch or reentry license requests under other parts of this chapter.
This part applies to an applicant that wants to obtain a safety approval for any of the safety elements defined under this part and to persons granted a safety approval under this part. Any person eligible under this part may apply to become the holder of a safety approval.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 414|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 414||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 414||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 414||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 414||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 414||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 414||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.