Standard: LUL - G1233
MOVEMENT OF MATERIALS IN LIFTS AND ESCALATORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to the MoM and the erection of scaffolds on escalators and the movement of materials in lifts.
The purpose of this guidance is to outline the process for Movement of Materials (MoM) applications and authorisation, including the erection of scaffolding on escalators. This document should be read in conjunction with LU Rule Book 9 ‘Lifts, escalators and moving walkways’. The primary function of this guidance document is to ensure safe systems of work have been agreed which protects the asset from damage.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1233||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-06-01||Status: INAC|
|G1233||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-03-01||Status: INAC|