Standard: AA GY1
INTERNATIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION LIMITS FOR ALUMINUM HARDENERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This recommendation describes a system for designating aluminum hardeners used primarily for the addition of alloying or grain refining elements or modifiers to aluminum alloy melts.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa gy1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|